Part-time hours: 20- 25 per week
Monday to Friday
About Donite Plastics Ltd
We are a thriving local business with a well-respected image and reputation. Operating throughout the UK and Ireland manufacturing bespoke plastic products and having recently experienced rapid growth, we are seeking to welcome an Accounts Technician to our expanding team.
Why Apply for this role?
- Flexible hours
- Working as part of a friendly welcoming team
- Company pension
- On-site parking
Interview Process: Immediate interviews and immediate start, if desired.
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties.
- Preparation of monthly financial accounts
- Journal preparations and entering data into sage accounts
- Analyse discrepancies, making sure all disbursements are correct
- Daily accounts payable and accounts receivable administrative tasks, such as month-end reconciliation, spending analysis, credit control and audits
- Completion of bank reconciliations
- Inter-company account reconciliations
- Credit card analysis and reconciliation
- Preparation of lodgements and processing payments to creditors
- Processing ingoing and outgoing mail
- Producing weekly employee reports for payroll processing
- complete monthly pension processing
- Reception duties and assisting with all aspects of running a busy office
Skills and Experience
- Experience using Sage Line 50 Accounts/Payroll
- Experience using Microsoft, Word, Outlook, Excel
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Self-motivated, results-focused and able to work on own initiative
- High level of numeracy and literacy skills
- Experience in preparation of grant claims
Salary can be discussed at interview dependant on experience.
The closing date for applications is Monday 18th September 2023.
For further information on this opportunity, or if you are considering the next step in your career, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.